Re: Bundling Lilypond with project

From: DoubleFelix
Subject: Re: Bundling Lilypond with project
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 16:39:42 -0500

So I'm looking at the download page and I don't see any downloads for the 2.23 binaries. Am I missing something, or do I need to compile them myself?

On Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 10:40 AM DoubleFelix <doublef3lix@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome! Thank you! I've heard about the Cairo backend, but I kind of stopped once I found out I'd have to compile Lilypond on windows, mac, and linux myself. I have a windows machine, a linux VM, and a hackintosh, but even then the process seemed very in-depth so I gave up. However, I'm glad to hear that the release is approaching. Thank you so much for all this information. I also didn't know that 2.23 was static.