Re: Resource for sharing PDFs and ly file?

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: Resource for sharing PDFs and ly file?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 10:17:11 +0200

> On 21 Aug 2022, at 02:29, wmilmoe@aol.com wrote:
>
> As I prepare to retire I would like to know if there is anyone interested in
> piano, ukulele and or guitar teaching files I have developed over the last 20
> years? I am happy to share them for free.

Make sure to choose a suitable copyright license. It is generally a mistake to
put copyrightable material in the public domain, as it does no mean what one
would think. Some links below; other on this list might help with detailing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-software_license
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_license
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_copyright_license