Re: Help with Rhythm Notation

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Help with Rhythm Notation
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 09:47:23 +0200

I’d guess it’s a written-out accelerando. For exactly how I would do it could
depend a bit on circumstances, like tempo and melody, but I think this is
fairly readable and how I would do it at lest in reasonably slow tempi…

\version "2.22.1”
\fixed c' {
  \set subdivideBeams = ##t
  \set baseMoment = #(ly:make-moment 1/16)
  c32 c c c \tuplet 3/2 {c32 c c} c64 c c c
  \unset subdivideBeams
  \unset baseMoment
}