Re: Learning how to use "\change Staff"; don't get it yet, obviously

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Learning how to use "\change Staff"; don't get it yet, obviously
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 19:23:55 +0200

Hi Jean,

could have sworn there was some issue with contexts being alive using
\RemoveEmptyStaves, but I fail to reproduce this ... But then, it doesn’t
really make sense, as page breaking is done after als context magic is
applied. I probably just messed up, that’s something I’m quite proficient at.

Best,
Valentin