Re: Scheme syntax help ( I think)

From: Colin Baguley
Subject: Re: Scheme syntax help ( I think)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:59:56 +0100

Hi Jean,
My "struggling" was less about the tutorial, more about my failure to grasp all the concepts.
I seem to learn the most by looking at other people's examples and trying to understand them.
I also couldn't find the Urs Liska tutorial but I'll have a look at that source. Thank you.
Kind regards
Colin

On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 at 22:31, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 16/10/2022 à 23:06, Colin Baguley a écrit :
> I had read the Scheme tutorial but still struggled .

Admittedly, the Scheme tutorial I wrote is much too laconic on the
fundamental concept of quoting. Perhaps Urs Liska's tutorial will be
more helpful here. The link
https://scheme-book.ursliska.de/introduction/index.html looks dead
unfortunately, but the source is still available from

https://github.com/uliska/scheme-book/tree/master/scheme/quoting

Best,
Jean