Re: No shell script needed

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: No shell script needed
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 21:18:40 +1100

Calculating an arbitrary number of digits of pi is a very sophisticated algorithmic process. Sounds to me like you _were_ the smartest kids.

Andrew

On 19/10/2022 9:06 pm, Craig Bakalian wrote:
Call me old fashioned.  Shesh, I remember the first computer I saw in my math class back in 1978, the kind with the punch cards with holes, and how we as foolish kids would calculate pi to the longest number we could and thought we were the coolest smartest kids ever.