2.23.80 so far

From: Michael Werner
Subject: 2.23.80 so far
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:31:53 -0400

So far I've only tried 2.23.80 on a few simple scores, but so far
everything is working as expected. These are simple lap dulcimer and
tin whistle scores that I initially made with 2.22.0, then 2.22.1,
thru 2.22.2, transitioned to 2.23.14, and then to 2.23.80.

The only (very slight) issue I've noticed is in the documentation. In
section 2.4.1 of the Notation reference it says that the moderntab
clef for a tab staff supports 4 to 7 strings. I've been using it for
the lap dulcimer tabs that only have 3 strings, and it seems to be
working just fine. Don't know if that's just me getting lucky with
that or what, but it does seem to work as expected.

So far it's been an excellent experience. A bit of a learning curve to
be sure, but well worth it. Much thanks and appreciation to all the
devs and their hard work.

Michael