Re: Question about paths in point-and-click

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Question about paths in point-and-click
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 22:26:18 +0100

Le 31/10/2022 à 18:35, Paolo Prete a écrit :
BTW,

for unknown reasons your mails always go to the spam folder. I don't experience the same issue with other members of the ml, and I don't understand if the issue is on my account or on yours...

Unfortunately, some people using GMail get my emails in their
spams because GMail's spam filter seems to be particularly
wary of emails from personal domains (for me, abou-samra.fr)
as opposed to commonly used domains for email addresses like
gmail.com, gmx.com, etc. That is actually the case for a number
of people on this list, but maybe abou-samra.fr has some
configuration that makes my emails more suspicious, I don't
really know and I'm not the admin of the domain. Maybe
I should look into DKIM or such to reduce the probability
that a spam filter classifies my emails as spam.

Best,
Jean