Re: Lilypond EPS inside Adobe Illustrator

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: Re: Lilypond EPS inside Adobe Illustrator
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:49:40 +0100

Hi Valentin,
thank you for the reply!
Yes, I found the solution of exporting into svg. The eps format, for me, would have been more preferable in those situations where I have to import the graphics into some other software that doesn't accept svg, only eps. So I'll have to make a second convertion step, no problem.
About the Lilypond-generated eps, I noticed that, if I open it with notepad, it reveals some encryption-like glyphs which make it impossible to decrypt the content. I'm curious, also in that, to understand the reason.
Thank you again for your help!

rip