\textMark and text duplications when using multiple staves

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: \textMark and text duplications when using multiple staves
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 00:01:12 +0100

Hi folks

I've started using the new \textMark command and I see that text is duplicated when using a StaffGroup including Staff and TabStaff. Although I've found in the doc how to override the behaviour, I wonder if LilyPond could do better automatically.

\version "2.23.80"

upper = \relative {
 \textMark "Hello"
 c'1
}

lower = \relative {
 c1
}

\score {
 \new StaffGroup <<
   \new Staff { \clef "treble_8" << \upper \\ \lower >> }
   \new TabStaff <<
     \new TabVoice { \voiceOne \upper }
     \new TabVoice { \voiceTwo \lower }

 % Setting to avoid duplication