Re: Note head as a custom image chosen according to note duration

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Note head as a custom image chosen according to note duration
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 19:14:28 -0800

On 2022-11-21 3:36 pm, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
Le 22/11/2022 à 00:31, Aaron Hill a écrit :
But NoteHead has a duration-log property ready to go:

The OP says "according to the duration". I didn't know if using duration-log would be OK for this case, because duration-log does not make a difference between quarters, heighth notes and shorter notes.

Makes sense. I was thinking only about the note heads themselves, where quarters and smaller share the same shape.

One detail that might be getting overlooked is stem-attachment. If the custom shapes differ too much from the default note heads, one would need to adjust this property as well.

-- Aaron Hill