Re: ForScore and lilypond

From: Molly Preston
Subject: Re: ForScore and lilypond
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 12:24:01 -0500

Ahhh smart. I will have to make a note in a template so I remember!

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 12:23 Ralph Palmer <palmer.r.violin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 8:39 AM Molly Preston <mollyprestonre@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.

In ForScore, lilypond articulations and crescendos show up as hyperlinks. They are showing up as blue bubbles. I know you can turn it off in Forscore, is there a way through lilypond to not have them show up that way?

-Molly

For what it's worth, I do my engraving with point-and-click on (I do a regular save). Then, when everything is the way I want it, I save with ctrl-shift-p , which turns off point-and-click, and export that pdf into forScore.

All the best,

Ralph

______
Ralph Palmer