Frescobaldi and new Lilypond statements

From: Laurie Savage
Subject: Frescobaldi and new Lilypond statements
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 09:54:41 +1100

Hi,

I'll post this to the Frescobaldi team as well.

I'm running Frescobaldi 3.2 and Lilypond 2.24.0. Frescobaldi isn't aware of \section, \sectionLabel, or \fine. There may be others but these are the ones I've noticed. To explain a little more, none of these commands appear in the dropdown lists after I start typing \se ...

I've set the preferences for Frescobaldi to use 2.24.0 and I've used convert-ly, no problems there.

Any suggestion how I can force Frescobaldi to identify new commands? I haven't seen this behaviour in the seven years I've been using both.