Re: problems with release 2.24 on iMac M1 with Ventura 13.0.1

From: Mario Bolognani
Subject: Re: problems with release 2.24 on iMac M1 with Ventura 13.0.1
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 22:22:19 +0100

Thanks a lot Jean, apparently with Terminal convert.ly operates correctly, but of course this is not a practical procedure for frequent use.

Anyway it is best then nothing…

Thanks again

Mario

Mario Bolognani
mario.bolognani@gmail.com

Il giorno 6 gen 2023, alle ore 18:31, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> ha scritto:

Le 30/12/2022 à 17:00, Mario Bolognani a écrit :
Ok, I’ll try to explain what I have done for convert.ly:

First, following your suggestion, I forced the use of the tools’ #! lines:

Then in Frescobaldi after having used the command convert.ly, this was the result:

And, after this Fatal Phyton error… what I have to do?

Sorry for forgetting to reply here. Well, Frescobaldi on macOS is a complicated story. First, have you tried running convert-ly on the terminal? You should open the terminal application and paste this command:

"/Users/mariobol/Library/CloudStorage/Dropbox/ M U S I C A/lilypond-2.24.0/bin/convert-ly" /Users/mariobol/Desktop/file.ly

assuming that your file is file.ly in your Desktop folder, you should the second part to match the actual location.

See if that works.