Re: sustain to-barline? LP 2.24.0

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: sustain to-barline? LP 2.24.0
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 09:10:53 +0100

Hi Kenneth,

you can add another Dynamics context below the lower staff and use it only for pedalling.

Martín.

www.martinrinconbotero.com

On Jan 12, 2023 at 7:07 AM, <Kenneth Wolcott> wrote:

Hi;

  However, placing the sustain pedal actions in the Dynamic Context
means that the pedal actions show up below the treble clef rather than
below the bass clef.  This, of course, interferes with hairpins and
dynamics.  I'd like an RFE to have a sustainContext that pairs with
the lower staff :-)

Thanks,
Ken