Re: Image width issue

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Image width issue
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 00:25:11 +0100

Le 14/01/2023 à 00:22, Rajesh Baskar a écrit :

Hi Jean,

I don't think I saw your response.Here is the question again - The solution that you gave makes the 1st image match the width of the 2nd image by reducing it. Can the 2nd images width match the 1st images width by increasing it.

Why not, as I said, read the response I gave to this on

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2023-01/msg00228.html

Why we need this is when there are a lot of notes hidden then this difference between the 2 images looks really bad in our app.

I'm curious, could you tell more about what you're using LilyPond for in this app?

Regards,
Jean