Re: Title font changed?

From: Bart Kummel
Subject: Re: Title font changed?
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 10:30:42 +0100

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your reply. Very insightful! I wonder why Google didn’t come up with a link to this issue…

Anyway, it looks like the solution will be merged into Homebrew’s main soon. I might be able to just wait for it. I’ll keep an eye on the issue.

Thanks again!

Best,
Bart

Op 13 jan. 2023 om 21:04 heeft Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> het volgende geschreven: