Re: Beat markers in the chords section

From: Mike Dean
Subject: Re: Beat markers in the chords section
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 19:47:25 -0700

Knute: No, I haven't run Lilypond from the command line (I have enough trouble using it with Frescobaldi 3.2)
Machine: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 16GB memory
LP version 2.24
Mike Dean

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 12:15 PM Knute Snortum <ksnortum@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 9:01 AM Mike Dean <deanmi2@aquinas.edu> wrote:

> Kieren: it worked great, thanks mauch
> I am having problems when I print to PDF in 2.24/Frescobaldi 3.2: the program hangs (I'm not sure if it's on the Lilypond side or the Frescobaldi side --- Frescobaldi says that it's not responding):

Have you tried invoking LilyPond from the command line?

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/usage/command_002dline-usage

Also, tell us what kind of computer you're on (Windows, Mac, Linux).

--
Knute Snortum