Re: Tweak Slur direction "neutral", Re: Tweak Slur direction "neutral"

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Tweak Slur direction "neutral", Re: Tweak Slur direction "neutral"
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 09:19:17 +0100

It think the problem here is not that the error happens, but that the error
message is absolutely unusable for a user.

If the error message was somthing like "direction must not be 0" it would be
much clearer for the user.

Still maybe this should be handled before passing this to the drul array.

Cheers,
Valentin

Am Montag, 30. Jänner 2023, 08:19:41 CET schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
> >> When I attempt to change the "direction" property of a slur,
> >> whether that is with \tweak or \override, I cannot set the
> >> direction to neutral (0). UP (1) and DOWN (-1) work fine, but when
> >> setting to 0, I get the following error:
> >>

> >> "Assertion failed: d, file
> >> /home/lily/lilypond-2.24.0/release/binaries/mingw/lilypond/lilypond-2.24
> >> .0/flower/include/drul-array.hh, line 56
 Exited with return code 3."