Re: Strange behaviour of multiple \include’d documents

From: William Rehwinkel
Subject: Re: Strange behaviour of multiple \include’d documents
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:35:18 +0000

Dear Immanuel,

Sorry, I’m having trouble finding what would be the problem from the provided snippets. Could you please reduce the files to a minimum working example that we can compile that reproduces the problem? This might help find what is the problem. In my experience when this kind of thing happens I find it’s due to some extremely obscure or hard to find mistake that I made.

Does lilypond throw any errors or warnings when compiling all three files together?

-Will