Re: Avoid double beaming

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Avoid double beaming
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 11:59:07 +0100

Hi Jogchum,

please keep it on the list! The first one does exactly what it states it does,
it creates two voices.

The second one does what you actually want, which is a single voice featuring
all notes as chords. If you have different rhythms you’ll need to combine these
approaches and employ different Voices for these parts and chords for the rest.

As Xavier pointed out this is something you can get (semi-)automatically using
\partCombine.

Cheers,
Valentin