Re: vertical placement of trillspan and upbow

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: vertical placement of trillspan and upbow
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 19:47:21 +0100

Le dimanche 05 mars 2023 à 13:43 -0500, Mark Mathias a écrit :

My guess as to why the script-priority isn't a solution is that it decides between competing scripts and the trill spanner isn't a script. Whereas outside-staff-priority evaluates competing values of all objects of whatever type outside the staff. Hopefully someone will correct me if my understanding is foggy.

Yes, that sounds correct.