Re: LilyPond talk in German at Chemnitzer Linuxtage

From: k.breinbaas
Subject: Re: LilyPond talk in German at Chemnitzer Linuxtage
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 08:56:27 +0100

Hello,

By chance, I read the announcing email at 16:59, just in time to start the stream and to follow David's lecture on Lilypond and Frescobaldi.
It was a refreshing experience to watch and listen to one of those friendly people involved in the development, support and advocacy of Lilypond, so well-known of their prompt, expert and patient appearances on the mailing list.
Just to say a great thank you to you all!

Regards,
Arjen

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy