Re: Non-breakable vertical space

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Non-breakable vertical space
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 20:22:41 +0100

Hi Vlad,

personally I’d do Sections using bookparts like this:

\paper {
  print-all-headers = ##t
  bookTitleMarkup = \markup \column {
    #bookTitleMarkup
    \vspace #1.5

\bookpart {
  \header {
    title = "Section I"
  }
  \score {
    \header {
      title = "Piece I"
  \score {
    \header {
      title = "Piece II"

\bookpart {
  \header {
    title = "Section II"
  }
  \score {
    \header {
      title = "Piece III"
  \score {
    \header {
      title = "Piece IV"

This avoid a break between these titles and will make sure that each section
starts on a new page.

Cheers,
Valentin