RE: cross-staff stems

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: cross-staff stems
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 08:26:26 -0700

Knute,

IMHO it is not that it cannot, rather it is that placement depends on whether the stem is extended up or extended down.

The documentation has the stem extended from the bass, therefore the command is in the bass.

In my MWE the stem was to extend down from the treble to the bass. And therefore, as William and Jean noted, the command needs to be in the treble voice.

Mark