Re: Coda/Segno sign color override not working: LiliyPond 2.24.0

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Coda/Segno sign color override not working: LiliyPond 2.24.0
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:59:40 +0100

The problem with that solution is that it changes all Scripts, including all
articulations. I would suggest the somewhat hacky solution of redefining just
the commands in case, like

segno = \tweak color #red \segno
coda = \tweak color #red \coda

But if something more elegant is required (for instance if there could be
conflicting tweaks) there is a solution in this thread:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2021-09/msg00484.html

HTH
/Leo