Colored circle around note

From: Luca Rossetto Casel
Subject: Colored circle around note
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 14:13:47 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm working on an example for a musicological paper. I was requested to highlight some notes drawing a colored circle around them. I found the snippet

https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=722

and I tried to adapt it to my needs... but without success (I didn't ever studied Scheme, but I'd like to learn how to use it: all I was able to do is to change the color of the circle *and* the notehead).

How can I change the color of the circle, leaving the notehead black?

Thanks in advance!!!

Luca