Re: Running a system command from within Lilypond [Solved]

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: Running a system command from within Lilypond [Solved]
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:54:32 +0100

> On 15 Dec 2023, at 17:24, Raphael Mankin <raph@mankin.org.uk> wrote:
>

> On 15/12/2023 16:23, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
>>> I am on version Frescobaldi 3.2 and Lilypond 2.22.1 and do not appear
>>> to have that option. At least, I have not found it. Anyway, I have
>>> "automatic engraving" on.
>> It's in Edit > Preferences > LilyPond Preferences > Running LilyPond > Save
>> document if possible, but I don't think it's going to auto-save when the
>> engraving job is triggered by automatic engraving, unfortunately.
>
> Ah, that one. Thank you. Now set.

Beware that the version you interpolate can only be trusted upon if you use git
also to determine the ‘added/modified files’ state and take the
‘with-local-modifications’ state into account in your interpolation (either by
not putting the git version in, or by indicating that it is a locally modified
state derived from a certain git version)