linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] linphonec ignores playback sound card settings

From: ASP
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphonec ignores playback sound card settings
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 22:04:55 +0200

Hello, I'm using linphonec (version 4.5.0) on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ (only audio), I've set a sound card for ringer and another sound card for playback and capture:

linphonec> soundcard show
Ringer device: ALSA Unknown: Sound BlasterX G1
Playback device: ALSA Unknown: Sound Blaster Play! 3
Capture device: ALSA Unknown: Sound Blaster Play! 3
If I make call, playback and capture sound card works fine.

When I receive a call I can hear the ringtone coming from the correct sound card, but when I answer the call I hear the caller voice coming from the ringer sound card instead of playback sound card, while my voice is heard fine on the other side, so capture sound card is working fine.

I've tried many different settings, but I always have the same issue. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Andrea