linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Urgent : The call ends at 30 seconds

From: German Cancio
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Urgent : The call ends at 30 seconds
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:19:37 +0200

Medo,

In my installation i'm using UDP, and as i know UDP does not use ACK packets.

This refers to the ACK message from the SIP protocol (eg. https://www.3cx.com/pbx/sip-methods/), not the RTP media stream.

Cheers, Germán

On 2 Sep 2021, at 13:09, medo befroh <medo.bf88@outlook.fr> wrote:

Thank you all for your responses.

In my installation i'm using UDP, and as i know UDP does not use ACK packets.

I used wireshark to detect RESET packets or something that end the call but without success.

I just noticed the normal RTP packets and RTCP packets with this message :
'RTCP 322 Sender Report   Source description   Extended report (RFC 3611)   Extended report (RFC 3611)   Extended report (RFC 3611)'

Thanks in advance.