linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS Registration issue with My SIP Server

From: Varun Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS Registration issue with My SIP Server
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:32:02 +0530

Dear Development Team,

I'm getting a registration issue in the Linphone iOS app with my SIP Server, Android is working fine but in iOS it's getting Registration failed issue.

I downloaded Linphone iPhone GitHub source code and ran it on a simulator. It's also showing the same registration failed issue as on the app store and asking for the password which i entered already. Please resolve my issue or provide me the help to solve this issue.

I appreciate all your contributions and special thanks to all the developer team of Linphone. Hope I will get help from you soon.

Thanks & Regards
 Varun Kumar