linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone android app hangs on startup

From: pvd
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone android app hangs on startup
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 20:42:28 +0100

Hi,

I’m building a SIP Android app (com.fasttel.videodoorbell) with Xamarin Forms 5.0.0.2515.

I use the LinphoneSDK.Xamarin nuget, version 5.2.0-beta.56.

The app runs on a Pixel 5 (API 30) emulated device with x86_64 processor.

For some reason the app opens but hangs immediately, and I don’t see in the logs what the problem is.

In the logging I see the logs “DEVICE=…” so I see it runs the OnCreate from MainActivity.cs, but I don’t see my logs from the constructor in App.xaml.cs

Do you guys see anything that might point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,

Peter