linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Weird audio bug

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Weird audio bug
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 16:08:26 +0100

Hello. I didn't answer right away because I couldn't find the context of the confusion here.

My first answer was to Ober Techno.

The point of answering to all the mailing list is that everyone can see the answer and sort the same issue by themselves in case they face the same issue.

That's why you received the email.

That said : Linphone's free SIP service (sip.linphone.org and sip.linhome.org) doesn't support calling to real life numbers (landlines and mobiles through cellular network).

Usually this kind of service is done with a SIP provider by using a PSTN gateway, which we don't have.

However, Linphone supports these dials if you use other SIP providers. You can try some of them if you want.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org