linterna-magica-users

Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] FlashVideoReplacer developm

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] FlashVideoReplacer development suspended
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:05:36 +0300

В 11:19 +0200 на 12.08.2012 (нд), Igor.Zobin[nospam] написа:
> Just tried installing FVR on Mint, but there is no FVR anymore. Development
> has been suspended.

>  Apparently Google doesn't want to tolerate third party
> apps on their youtube platform.

Any information about the changes, discussions on the issue or the exact
changes mentioned at the FVR website? I'm curious how this affects
Linterna Mágica, if at all. I do not use any of YouTube's APIs AFAIK.
At least not directly and consciously.

P.S. A copy is sent to linterna-magica-users at nongnu dot org. If you