liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Some Liquid War news

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Some Liquid War news
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 11:42:39 -0700

As someone that loved LiquidWar, and hated the "DI" (dumb intelligence), and
never had someone else to play against, I just have one word to say:

NETWORK! :-)

So Godot will give us mobile and network? Sounds good. I cannot imagine how
you'll manage latency issues, unless everyone goes through your central server,
and that will destroy your data limit as the massive number of players play :-)