lmi

[lmi] PATCH: fix math_functions_test build with clang

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] PATCH: fix math_functions_test build with clang
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 15:40:46 +0200

 Hello,

 I've fixed a trivial problem in Makefile.am myself, which was enough to
make the autotools/gcc CI build pass again, but the autotools/clang build
is still failing due to a couple of problems[1]. I've fixed both of them
with the relatively trivial fixes in PR 210[2], but this also required
changing test_coding_rules.cpp to allow me to use __BYTE_ORDER__ in these
sources and while I don't see any real problem with that, I could try to
find some other workaround if it is. Otherwise, could you please merge the
xanadu/clang-math-test-build branch corresponding to this PR or let me know
if I can do it myself so that the CI builds pass again?

[1]: https://github.com/let-me-illustrate/lmi/runs/6536899901
[2]: https://github.com/let-me-illustrate/lmi/pull/210

 BTW, on a somewhat related note, we currently use __BYTE_ORDER (note the
lack of the trailing underscores) in md5.cpp. I wonder if we shouldn't
switch to using __BYTE_ORDER__ there too, as this symbol is predefined by
the compiler, and so would avoid the need for including <endian.h>.

 Thanks,
VZ