lout-users

new graph plotting package

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: new graph plotting package
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 1994 12:55:32 +1100

I've just completed a new Lout package for plotting graphs
(the statistical kind, not the graph-theoretic kind).  It
will be distributed as part of the forthcoming release of
Basser Lout, but meanwhile I would appreciate it if those
of you who are into graphs have a look at it with a view to
suggesting improvements before the public release.

If you're interested in doing this, you can get the
package and documentation from ftp.cs.su.oz.au in
the jeff directory (right beside the Lout distribution).
The file name is graph.tar.Z.  It's easy to install,
just two files to put into the system include directory
plus a directory containing the documentation with a
PostScript version ready to print.

Jeff Kingston