lout-users

Ed's reply to my reply

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Ed's reply to my reply
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 1994 09:00:11 +1100

Clearly symbolsize needs to be explained better.  I will do that.
Having several graphs abutting is also easy, either use Lout
primitives or have a @Tab table with vmargin { 0i }.  Colour
includes gray as a special case.  Finally, if the general framework
is sound there should be no problem adding more values to the various
options e.g. Ed's format for histograms.  Altogether I think these
are just the sort of tuning things I was hoping to hear about, and
not major problems.

Jeff.