lout-users

PostScript error?

From: Mark Griffith
Subject: PostScript error?
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 94 10:10:08 CST

Hi all:

I started experimenting with the Graph package for Lout and have run into
a small problem.

Whenever I try to print anything that is created on our QMS PS-2000 laser,
I get the graph box, one X axis tick mark at the lower left of the box, and
then an error message:

        invalidfont Command: stringwidth

Nothing more prints.

However, using Ghostscript 2.6.1, I can see the graph fine.  Apparently,
the QMS printer doesn't have a full implementation of the Adobe PostScript
language.  This is my quess.

Has anyone else had a problem such as this?

/\/\ark