lout-users

running headers

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: running headers
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 1994 14:32:24 +1000

  Does anyone have any doc they can post that does running headers?
  Ideally, I want to be able to post different running heads to odd and
  even pages, with the printed output always ending on an even page, so I
  can do duplex printing. I've been trying to follow code in the Lout
  manual but with no sucess. Even the simplest working example would help.

This sounds like a Version 2 question.  Version 3 makes it easy to get
running headers by setting setup file options.  So the best answer here
may be: either wait one week for Version 3, or get the sneak preview
version right now.

Jeff Kingston