lout-users

Lout Version 3.06 now stable

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Lout Version 3.06 now stable
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 16:14:27 +1000

This message is being sent to everyone on my private Lout mailing
list, and also to the public Lout mailing list.  If you don't want
to receive such messages, let me know and I will delete your name
from my private list (I don't control the public list).

Basser Lout Version 3.06 (released a few days ago) is now the new,
fairly long-lived, stable version of Lout, replacing Version 3.02.
It has been installed successfully on a number of systems and is
reliable.  Get it from my ftp directory:

    ftp://ftp.cs.su.oz.au/jeff/lout.3.06.tar.gz

and also it will be distributed on comp.sources.misc shortly.

My thanks to the many users who have cheerfully tested the sneak
preview versions.  I will be away, and not answering email, from
August 3 to the end of September.  But please keep those comments
and suggestions rolling in.

Jeff Kingston
address@hidden