lout-users

Re: Lout and SGML (via NSGMLS)

From: Ian Jackson
Subject: Re: Lout and SGML (via NSGMLS)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 96 12:23 BST

Basile STARYNKEVITCH writes ("Lout and SGML (via NSGMLS)"):
> I'm looking for packages to convert SGML documents into Lout. I know
> about typeset and linuxdoc. Are there any others?

I'm shortly going to be working on something like this, based on a DTD
from the Linux Documentation Project (from the linuxdoc-sgml package).

> I would like to convert NSGMLS output into Lout. Any clues?  [...]

The linuxdoc-sgml package comes with a program `sgmlsasp' that turns
this output into something else, by simple replacement rules.  I don't
seem to be able to find any documentation about it.

The linuxdoc-sgml list is the list `linuxdoc-sgml' reachable via
address@hidden

Ian.