lout-users

corrupted file lout-3.09

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH - LETR/IA
Subject: corrupted file lout-3.09
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 12:35:09 +0200

Hello All, Hello Jeff,

I tried several times to ftp lout.3.09.tar.gz from
ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au:/jeff/lout/ without success. According to gzip, it
is a corrupted file.

May I also suggest to Jeff to add (at least) the stable lout releases
to other big ftp sites, such as sunsite:/pub/Linux/Incoming (just fill
in the lsm template).

It is too bad that lout-3.09 is corrupted, since it provide the french
hyphenation that I am waiting since more than a year!

Thanks.

N.B. Any opinions expressed here are solely mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

Please cite a *pertinent part* of my mail in all answers
Veuillez citer une *partie pertinente* de mon courrier dans vos reponses

Basile STARYNKEVITCH   ----  Commissariat à l Energie Atomique
DRN/DMT/SERMA * CEA/Saclay bat.470 * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX * France
fax: (33) [1] 69.08.85.68; phone: 69.08.40.66; homephone: 46.65.45.53
email: address@hidden (or else address@hidden);
I speak french, english, russian. Je parle français, anglais, russe.