lout-users

LOUT and literate programming?

From: Wayne Collins
Subject: LOUT and literate programming?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 20:49:36 -0400 (EDT)

I work in a "literate programming shop" where
we use WEB and TANGLE to extract C program source and
attendant documentation (in LaTex) from a single file.

We are now working on a system where the program docs
require a significant number of LaTex figures to document
state transitions, message flows and the like.

Much to our chagrin, we have discovered that LaTex's ability
to properly handle diagrams created by xfig is "primitive"
at best, and some of us were wondering about using LOUT.

Has anyone any experience using LOUT to do literate programming?
Are there any LOUT sensitive equivalents for WEB and TANGLE?

E-Mail: Wayne Collins <address@hidden>
Date: 28-Sep-97
Time: 20:49:36

This message was sent by XFMail