lout-users

Re: [Jeff: Re: Chapter and section numbering]

From: Victor Sudakov
Subject: Re: [Jeff: Re: Chapter and section numbering]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 21:09:50 +0800 (TSD)

> In short, you can't.  You will have to decide that it is a good
> thing for the summary section to be numbered with the others.

That is too bad. I might decide that it is a good thing but my tutor will
not. We have certain requirements as to the structure of theses.

Seriously, is there a way to define my own type of structural unit? There
are such types as @Section, @Chapter etc, may I make my own type, like
@Summary, for example? If yes, where do I dig?

Thanks a lot.

--