lout-users

Re: Business letter style?

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Business letter style?
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:42:15 +0300

On Thu, Mar 12, 1998 at 02:42:58PM -0800, Clint Olsen wrote:

> I am interested in typing up a letter in Lout.  Since there doesn't seem
> to be a template file for this type of document I assume I should use
> the Document style?

This question was already asked on the list.  Check

    http://www.ptc.spbu.ru/mail-archives/lout/

and search for a message with subject "Jeff's own letter definition".
Modify it to suit your needs.

Hope it helps.

PS: The exact URL for that message is

    http://www.ptc.spbu.ru/mail-archives/lout/0290.html

but I'm planning to move to MHonArc for mailing list archiving and so
this URL will chage.  hypermail, that I use currently, is very poor at
threading - some messages get attached to wrong threads and some just
never appear in threads index.

Since I have all the messages since 28 Aug 1993 (35th message on the
list) in SmartList archive don't worry that anything will be lost. :-)

SY, Uwe