lout-users

diff files now available

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: diff files now available
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 09:31:34 +1000

Diff files from 3.08 and 3.11 to 3.12 are now available in
the usual place:

   ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout

Just now the ftp server is complaining, saying that there
are too many anonymous users connected.  I don't know if
this is for real but I've asked for it to be looked into.

And in fact I've just heard that the limit has been
increased and some rogue processes killed off, so a
positive blow for access to this site has been struck.

Jeff Kingston