lout-users

Re: Compilation of Version 3.12

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Compilation of Version 3.12
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 09:53:31 +1000

Roger Hare <address@hidden> writes:
----------------------
I'm just trying to install lout version 3.12. I get some warning messages
when I do "make lout". Below is a sample of these:

These messages are all benign.  I hope to do some work to eliminate
the less brain-dead ones for the next release.  The message

> z48.c: warning: 1 trigraph(s) encountered

I don't understand myself.  If anyone can tell me what a trigraph is,
and why the message does not point to a specific part of the file,
I would be grateful.  I'm getting the same error message here, but
I have no idea what it means or what to do about it.

Jeff