lout-users

visible overhead numbers

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH
Subject: visible overhead numbers
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:06:39 +0100 (CET)

Hello All,

I am making some slides (an overview of Ocaml
"http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/";) - in a hurry, as always :-(. I am using
@OverheadTransparencies (and including slidesf, like slides does)

I would like to have Lout print the overhead number not only in the
table of contents but also on the overhead heading. So the slide
starting the overhead should for instance (after top header of page)
start with

      1. Main features of Ocaml

But it shows only

      Main features of Ocaml

(although I do have the number right in the Contents pages)

I tried something like

@Use { @OverheadLayout
   @LectureInContents           { Yes           } # add lectures to contents
   @OverheadInContents          { Yes           } # add overheads to contents
   @OverheadHeadingFont { Helvetica Bold +3p }
   @OverheadHeadingFormat {darkred @Colour{number . title}}
}

but it doesn't work...

Any clues or tricks please?

Thanks for reading

N.B. Any opinions expressed here are only mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

Basile STARYNKEVITCH   ----  Commissariat à l Energie Atomique
DRN/DMT/SYSCO * CEA/Saclay bat.460 * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX * France
fax: (33) 1,69.08.96.96; phone: 1,69.08.40.66; home: 1,46.65.45.53
email: Basile point Starynkevitch at cea point fr