lout-users

Re: Including Hungarian as a language

From: Tamas Papp
Subject: Re: Including Hungarian as a language
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:15:30 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> > page 24 -> 24. oldal
> >
> > Can lout handle these? If yes, how do I indicate that these are to be
> > treated this way?
>
> This depens on the context.  For some contexts *Format oprions to
> standard document types are provided; for some - not.  Jeff indicated
> that he's going to make more *Format options for the next release
> (which should be out real soon now).

I only need *Format options for the following:

- tables
- figures
- chapters, appendices
- pages

Maybe for some of them there is a *Format option, I just need to look
through the file thoroughly.

> For citations, check the data/refstyle.ld which describes how
> different types of references (books, articles &c) are printed.

I'll have a look at it. I still need to understand how it is organized.

BTW, about am/pm and a.m./p.m. Could they be defined in a similar way to
other words, eg "References"? That would allow me to use "de."/"du.",
am/pm in Hungarian. Thanks.

Another question: whom should I send my changes?

jabberwock

#   "Users?" cried the Consultant in disbelief. "Users?! You mean
#   secretaries, accountants, architects. Manual laborers!"